Thursday, November 17, 2011

new food blogs!


lanalou style - decor, fashion & Cape Town life


Foodie blogs ~ Part I

Posted: 16 Nov 2011 10:41 PM PST

I discovered another gorgeous food blog yesterday so I thought I'd share it with you along with some other faves. I just love a good food photography blog, not so much for the recipes (which I'm sure are excellent) but more so for their incredible styling and exceptional photography. I just find them so inspiring. These are some seriously talented ladies...

First up is Honey & Jam which is my latest discovery. Hannah is from North Georgia and is just 21 years old, she likes simple things and fresh ingredients. Her blog is amazing, go take a look.


Another favourite is roost written by Caitlin in Alabama. She follows a gluten/grain/dairy/sugar free diet and yet all of the food she prepares looks delicious. Caitlin aims to inspire and educate about this way of cooking. Caitlin is also a graphic designer and photo stylist which explains why her blog is so gorgeous.


And last but not least is Call Me Cupcake which is a Swedish blog written by Linda. Also just fantastic! Linda is working on a baking book in which she is doing the baking, styling and photography, wow, can't wait to see it!


All images via Honey & Jamroost and Call Me Cupcake


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home