Tuesday, February 28, 2012

lanalou style - decor, fashion & Cape Town life

lanalou style - decor, fashion & Cape Town life


Get outdoors

Posted: 28 Feb 2012 01:23 AM PST


Since summer will soon be coming to an end here, I've been trying to make the most of the lovely weather and be outdoors as much as possible. On warm days I set up a little desk in my my back courtyard in dappled shade and work away. It's such bliss. I thought I would share some inspiring images to help you get outdoors, whether it's for work (I wouldn't mind working in this sweet garden setting below created by love in october) or whether it's just to relax, enjoy a picnic or read a book.






Image credits: 1) photo by Linda Bergroth via Nordic Design, 2 -5) love in october, 6) housetohome, 7) Ngoc Minh Ngo, 8) Corrie Bond via 2c Management, 9) Lonny



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home